IndustriCare Occupational Medicine Services
When it comes to helping manage employee healthcare issues, no group is more highly qualified than the occupational health services medical professionals at Takoma Regional Hospital IndustriCare.
At IndustriCare, employers will find invaluable assistance in maintaining a healthy and productive work force. And employees will discover advocates who can help them negotiate through the ins and outs of workers’ compensation and other work-related health issues.
We’ll keep you safe.
Employees are an employer’s greatest asset, and here at IndustriCare, we have the services to help keep that asset strong. Our clinic provides contracted services to businesses, including:
- Post offer, pre-employment exams and employment physicals
- Department of Transportation and other job specific exams
- Respirator fitness exams
- Urine, hair testing and breath alcohol test
- Hepatitis B vaccinations
We’ll guide you through.
When an injury occurs at work, the steps to follow for appropriate workers’ compensation benefits and resolution can be confusing. As experts in our field, the healthcare professionals at IndustriCare help take the guesswork out of the process by providing employers and employees the best occupational medicine has to offer. Our staff is fully trained and always up-to-date on current workers’ compensation laws. We feature:
- Initial treatment and follow-up of virtually any work-related injury
- Focus on prompt return to work with appropriate work restrictions if needed
- Two-way communication with employer emphasis
- Injury case management
- X-ray and other diagnostic services
Everything you need is right here, right now.
Our clinic features onsite digital X-ray imaging. And because we are a service of Takoma Regional Hospital and located on the hospital’s campus, we have quick access to the hospital’s full-service laboratory testing department and the hospital’s imaging center, which offers ultrasound, CT and MRI diagnostic services. Takoma Regional Hospital and Wellmont Health System also have a full range of healthcare specialists available for consults. We also offer:
- Bundled pricing when a variety of tests are needed
- Advanced digital X-ray and other diagnostic services available immediately onsite
- Coordination of tests to ensure less wait time for the patient and a speedier diagnosis
- Easy referral to specialists when needed
- Flu vaccine clinics held at your work site
- Health fairs customized for your company needs
- Employee wellness programs available at the worksite
- Breath alcohol testing
- MMR, Hepatitis A and travel immunizations
- Industrial site visits
- Physical therapy
Communication is the key.
At IndustriCare, our goal is to provide high quality testing, information and treatment to keep both employers and employees healthy and happy. We are here to answer all your questions, and we will walk with you every step of the way. Please call us at (423) 636-9828. We’re here for you.